Thursday 24 January 2013

Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart

I love, love, love Of Monsters and Men. I saw them perform twice last year. The second time I paid a ridiculous amount of money to see them because the show was sold out but I really, really wanted to see them again. It was so worth it. The first time I saw them was too short. That time was at Osheaga and they only had around 20 minutes to perform, in the scorching, stifling summer heat, but it was great! And worth the sweat dripping down my legs and the dust blowing and sticking onto my skin (that was so disgusting, boy did that shower I took when I got home feel good). They are really great live, whether outdoors or inside a cozy concert venue. They just released the video for "King and Lionheart", one of my favourite songs from them. Take a look and a listen! It's a very eye catching video.


 
I am looking forward to anything they have in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment